Projects

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring has Sprung

This beautiful, breezy spring weather we are having is awesome! I love having my windows open and am taking full advantage of it, because I know that the heat and humidity of summer in Florida is right around the corner, so the A/C will be on and my electric bill skyrocketing soon enough!
I've been in a bit of a creative slump again - seems to happen way too often - but have started to work on an Easter layout. Well, I've cut out a rabbit and picked out the paper, so I guess that counts as starting. I also have a couple of other layout ideas in mind so am going to try to get motivated this weekend. What do you do to get inspired when you are in a slump? Let me know by leaving a comment. I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment