Projects

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My first Tri-Shutter card



















So, I saw these tri-shutter cards on the Cricut site message board, and didn't really like them at first. But, I've seen so many really pretty ones that I have changed my mind. The ladies on there are sooo creative!
Anyways, I decided to try one last night. I used paper I am not real crazy about so I wouldn't feel bad when I gave up and threw it away, but, it turned out to be fairly easy to make, and I like the way it turned out.
If you are interested in trying one, there is a good how-to video on the Split Coast Stampers website - click here.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! You have done a fantastic job, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really fun! Are they hard to make. I love to scrapbook and make cards, so I'm always looking for fun designs:-)

    ReplyDelete