Projects

Sunday, January 24, 2010

PKS Challenge 20 - Valentine's Day Bag




I'm entering my first challenge! Peachy Keen Stamps, which has become a favorite of mine, posts a new challenge every two weeks, and I have finally completed a project in time to enter!

This week's challenge was to make a purse or tote bag of any size, include at least one stamped image,and must be a winter theme of snowflakes, snowmen, Valentine’s Day, or outdoor snow activities. My entry is this Valentine's Day bag, with a smiling Valentine made using a Peachy Keen face stamp from the Everyday Character Face assortment.

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! how cute is this???!!! i just LOVE it! i have GOT to get my hands on some of those MS punch around the page sets!!! you sure showed it off well here!!! LOVE the sweet face on the heart. ADORABLE!!! thank you so much for playing along with us at PKS!! GOOD LUCK!!!

    nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. great gift bag!
    love how you put the face inside the heart!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this bag! It is soooo cute!!! I am so loving that Martha Stewart punch!! Great job w/the challenge!
    Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karan....I just wanted to THANK YOU for your very sweet comment on my blog!!!!Your creations are adorable!!!! I hope you are having a very blessed evening!!!

    ReplyDelete