Projects

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Card and Gift Card box



I used my Cricut Imagine and the Imagine Buccaneer cartridge to make this birthday card set for my boss. I cut the pirate using the layers feature so his hat, shirt cuffs, pants cuffs and hand with bottle would have some dimension and mounted "Shiver Me Timbers" with pop dots.The bottle and silver bands on the barrel are coated with Diamond Glaze, and the X's and flame on the barrel's wick are highlighted with Stickles. the font is from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. My favorite part is the barrel mounted with an Action Wobble, and boy does it wobble!
I put some party beads in the chest, and will add more once I add a gift card.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute project. Someone is gonna be happy with this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete