Projects

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Card using Honeycomb paper

I'm loving this Honeycomb paper! I purchased it at a Stamp show in Orlando from a company called Inky Antics. This is my first project using it.
 I printed the black words with my computer before assembling the card, and then cut "SWEET" and "CHERRY" using the Cricut Storybook cartridge. I cut the pattern for the honeycomb cupcake using a cupcake on the From My Kitchen cartridge, then cut the layers in half, traced onto the honeycomb paper, and cut out with scissors.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the front, and highlighted some of the cupcakes with Stickles. This font is also from the Cricut Storybook cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love how you highlighted some of the cupcakes on front with Stickles. Great Job! I'm your newest follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card s great..never mind how great your pop up inside is I love love how you colored your embossed cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete