Projects

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Treat Boxes


This is my entry for the December  Monthly Challenge on the Circut Circle Blog. The challenge is to create a holiday gift wrapping project.
I saw treat boxes similar to these on the blog several months ago,and couldn't wait to try making some.  I decided to use my Cricut Imagine so I could print / cut paper and embellishments to match. After pulling a few hairs out and wasting a lot of paper, (which is normal when using the Imagine), I finally came up with measurements that worked. For the top and bottom of the boxes, I used the square box on the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge, and the square box insert with 4 cut-outs to hold the 4 1/2" plastic tubes with lids, which I plan to fill with candy. The "walls" of the boxes are made with transparency film.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute Karan! Wonderful job on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how these turned out! They are ALL very CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete