This is my entry for the May monthly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog.
The challenge is to create a project of your choice using the Tic Tac Toe board (pictured below) to choose 3 challenge prompts in a row. The project must aslo include at least 2 different Cricut image cuts. I chose the bottom row:
- The flower is made from graduated sizes of a flower image cut from George and Basic Shapes
- The ribbon-like streamers protruding from the flower were cut from Blackletter
- The top plain colored section is Embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
- All paper used on the card was printed from the Ancestry Cricut Imagine Cartridge, including the plain ivory color piece that is embossed.
- The "ruffle" was made with strips of the printed paper using a Martha Stewart border punch