One of my fellow Circlets, Colleen of Col's Creative Corner blog, has tagged me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, my very first blog award! I'm so excited! Thank you so much Colleen!
Be sure to visit Colleen's blog at http://scrappycol.blogspot.com to see her beautiful creations and her amazing work using Copics.
So now, as a recipient of the award, I have to reveal 7 random things about me, and pass the award on to 8 bloggers, so, about me:
1. I love coffee - especially from Panera Bread.
2. I hate mornings ( except for the coffee!)
3. I don't read a lot, but bought a NookColor mostly so I could download my Cricut handbooks on it!
4. I can't wait to retire so I can play in my craft room all day.
5. I listen to Queen, Tears for Fears and Culture Club CD's when I am cleaning house.
6. I like to watch professional baseball and football.
7. I'm so boring I can't think of a 7th thing!
I am passing the award on to these talented bloggers:
Miranda at http://nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com
Katie at http://www.craftingwithkatie.com/
Tanya at http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Sharon at http://designsbysharon.blogspot.com/
Cindy at http://www.scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com/
Nadia at http://withglitteringeyes.blogspot.com/
Paulette at http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
Robin at http://scrappindeltadiva.blogspot.com/
Sunday, June 12, 2011