Projects

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My entry for Die Cuttin’ Divas Challenge #48 - Squirrels

This is my first time doing the DieCuttin'Diva's blog weekly challenge. The challenge this week is to use a squirrel on a project. I have had the idea for this card in my head for a while, but didn’t really have a reason to make it – until now! My squirrel was cut from the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge, and mounted on an Action Wobble, (causing a shadow in the photo) so he can “rock” those acorns! Other cartridges used were Doodlecharms for the acorns and Superman for the font. The “missed your birthday” was printed with my computer.  I think making it an easel card turned out to be perfect for the message on this one.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to use the squirrel and sentiment for a late birthday. Love it. Thanks for playing with the DCD's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I keep meaning to get some of those action wobbles, where did you get yours? Oh, and going to a scrapbooking week end the end of Feb. over in Sevierville area if your interested!

    ReplyDelete