Projects

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nifty Fifties Birthday Card

I am going to a 50's themed birthday party this weekend for a good friend, so finally had a reason to break out my Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge, .The dancers and jukebox were all cut at 3", using my Cricut Mini. This was a fun card to make, especially putting the jukebox together.
I am also decorating a shirt with cuts done with heat set vinyl, because we are supposed to dress like the 50's. If I get it finished without ruining it I will post a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, sounds like you have a fun week end planned! I hope you you post your outfit for the party, sounds like a good time. Just letting you know I finally poated a picture of the rabbit for easter that we saw downtown in Hendersonville, if you want to check it out! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete