Projects

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Valentine Card - Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 274

I made this card using the sketch for this week's challenge at Mojo Monday. I thought it would be fun to create something from a sketch, and it was also a way to make myself sit down and do some crafting! I am also going to post it on the Circut message board as part of the "Using My Stash" challenge. I so need to use up some of this mountain of stuff I have! ( so I can buy more, of course!)
I used my Sophie Cricut cartridge to cut the flower in several different sizes and attached it with pop dots between each layer, and a Martha Stewart edge punch for the hearts border. The sentiment was printed on my computer. Not much to it really, but it still took me hours - I get so caught up in details, I make myself crazy!+


No comments:

Post a Comment